Tuesday 11 February 2014

I want to dance...!!!

I want to dance during a hurricane with you, young, wild and free. Just to show you how it feels to live at the edge of precipice. 

No sense of fear, no mortal compass, just art out of you and me. 

So, in order to see, would you come live with me? 
Oh, how dangerous it would be. 

To live with me in a log cabin amidst the silent woods. 

Between the sounds of the coffee machine, the urgent whispers. 

The wide eyed silence hanging around like lovely cashmere drapes. 

I’ll watch you change subtlety like the weather 
Watch you lather that defined chin with foam 

The smell of you and aftershave, mingling to create immortal poetry. 

So, in order to see, would you come live with me? 
Oh, how tempting it would be. 

To create memories out of shared blankets, to trace your form with trembling eager fingers and own it with sighs and secret names. 

To sing you every night to sleep and laugh and laugh and laugh till we cry. 

I can show you happiness in a cupful of ground coffee beans, and in the sin my eyes commit every time I stare at your face. 

It’s frightening what a few well defined bones and expressions can do to another soul. 

I would feel your eyelashes on my cheeks and taste your mouth filled with insecurities and fears, maybe. 

So, in order to see, would you come live with me? 
Oh, how reckless it would be. 

To feel your eyelashes on my cheeks and taste your mouth filled with fears and insecurities, maybe. 

Credits:- Read it somewhere on facebook, It's not my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment